Beautifully individual, these hand-made ceramic vessels are made by West-House Pottery - a not for profit social enterprise for young people & adults with learning difficulties. Their ceramics are hand made from start to finish by the people that they support.
The unique ceramics have been hand poured with Rosemary, Lavender & Clary Sage essential oil blend combined with a blend of coconut & rapeseed wax, for a truly all natural botanical aroma.
The ceramic pots are built by hand offering unique shapes & finished with West-House Pottery's signature oat coloured glaze. The shapes and glazes do vary highlighting the one off nature of the pieces, please see the photos showing a variety of the vessels for an idea. There are not considered imperfections, but bespoke details to be celebrated.
The candle care card is printed on seed-infused paper, meaning that once the candle has been enjoyed and melted away, you can repurpose the ceramic pot to grow your wildflower seeds in soil!
- Ideal for easy gifting, the candle comes presented in a recycled kraft box, stamped with the Boucle logo.
- Made using coconut & rapeseed wax and cotton wicks for a slow clean burn.
- Each candle is 190ml and has an approximate burn time of 40-42 hours.
- Wash out the vessel after use with warm soapy water to reuse it around the home.
- 100% stoneware cup is made in Cumbria, UK // Essential oil candle hand poured in East London by us.
Height: 7cm approximately.
Diameter at top: 8cm approximately.
Diameter at base: 6cm approximately.