These elegant beeswax candles are hand poured in the Goldrick family workshop. The beeswax comes direct from local beekeeper where the honey bees fly among the flowers in the nearby forest and forest edges. The resulting wax is a natural shade of yellow that has an aromatic honey scent.
Each candle supports small scale beekeepers and their honeybees with the hope to keep the craft of beekeeping alive.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Organic Beeswax & Pure Cotton Wick
- Set of 6
- Burn Time: 4 hours per candle
- Packaged in a GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Gift Bag
- Size: W 20 cm x 1,3 cm
What makes Beeswax candles so special:
- The use of beeswax as a light source goes back thousands of years.
-Candles made from pure beeswax are a renewable resource. And they produce a bright, white light (in the same spectrum as sunlight).
- A natural subtle honey fragrance will be present from a natural beeswax candle.
-Beeswax candles are also known for being hypo-allergenic. People with asthma or allergies report fewer problems with beeswax candles.